This page provides information on the settings found in the V-Ray Settings window.
The V-Ray Render Settings can be accessed through the Settings button on the V-Ray for Revit Ribbon. Here you can find both global as well as project specific settings (such as render elements, infinite ground plane and atmospheric effects).
||Ribbon|| > V-Ray tab > Settings
The Settings window is organized under several tabs. Each tab hosts a different set of settings:
- Renderer – Specifies options for the render engine, GI, auto-save and optimizations.
- Channels – Render elements selector, including Denoiser, Z-Depth, Extra Texture and Lighting Analysis settings.
- Environment – Contains options for atmospheric effects like aerial perspective and environment fog, as well as infinite ground plane settings.
- Paths & Sharing – Asset paths configuration, V-Ray Scene export options as well as V-Ray settings sharing options.
- Swarm – Controls V-Ray Swarm distributed rendering settings.
- Licensing – Contains licensing and usage statistics options.
- View Specific – Allows to modify some V-Ray parameters within the current view context.